Women & Business Awards
For more than 10 years, Pittsburgh Magazine has spotlighted exceptional businesswomen within our pages and at quarterly networking events. Join us for a vibrant conversation with our four inspiring honorees and a keynote speaker at our Women & Business Series of 2022.
Our next in-person event:
- When: 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 20, 2022
- Where: Pittsburgh Opera
- Ticket Price: $40 with $20 benefitting Pressley Ridge
- Tickets on sale now!
- Read about our July Women & Business Honorees here.
- Meet our Non-Profit Partner, Pressley Ridge
- Hear from presenting sponsor, S&T Bank
- Honoree Presentations
- Sharon Enos-Sclabassi, Computational Diagnostics, Inc.
- Diane Rankin, Awesome Films
- Melanie Marie Boyer, Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Rachael Rennebeck, YaJagoff Media LLC
- Keynote Presentation with Leanne Meyer, Leadership Author and Speaker
- Topic: Climbing the Spiral Staircase: How Women Can Navigate Their Careers and Accelerate Success
- Closing Remarks
- Continue networking!
Keynote: Leanne Meyer, Leadership Author and Speaker
Topic: Climbing the Spiral Staircase: How Women Can Navigate Their Careers and Accelerate Success
About Leanne: Leanne Meyer is the author of Climbing the Spiral Staircase, a guide for women seeking to gain control of their professional paths. She directs Carnegie Mellon Women’s Executive Leadership Academy and is the former director of the university’s Accelerate Leadership Center. With more than thirty years of senior-level consulting and executive development experience, Leanne provides evidence-based methods to change business practices. Her work helps leaders navigate critical inflection points, refocus professional identities and develop new skills. She consults with Fortune 100 companies and holds a master’s degree in industrial psychology from the University of Johannesburg. She is passionate about helping leaders reinvigorate their lives through the reclamation of passion and purpose.
Follow us on social media and subscribe to our daily e-newsletter to receive information about our Women & Business Awards!
Photos from our April 2022 event: