Women & Business Recognition Program
For more than 10 years, Pittsburgh Magazine has spotlighted exceptional businesswomen within our pages and at quarterly networking events. Join us for a vibrant conversation with our four inspiring honorees and a keynote speaker at our next in-person Women & Business event of 2021.
Our next in-person event:
- When: 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, October 20, 2021
- Where: Alloy 26, Nova Place
- Ticket Price: $40 with $20 benefitting Pressley Ridge
- Click here to register
- Read about our July Women & Business Honorees here.
Topic: Radical Intuition: Your Secret Weapon for Business Success
Kim Chestney explains why intuition is the new driving force behind extraordinary leadership and business success. As the “secret sauce” to innovation, ingenuity, creativity and new ideas of all kinds, intuition is the new holy grail for leading-edge companies around the world. Whether you are designing new products, launching new services, leading teams or pivoting from a “failure,” your intuition is your most valuable business asset. As the marker between the good and the great, the smart and the genius, honing your business instincts is one the most important things you can do – and it’s easier than you think!
- Meet our Non-Profit Partner, Pressley Ridge
- Hear from sponsor, S&T Bank
- Honoree Presentation
- Stephanie Yocca
- Tonja Smith
- Kat Marryshow Katawczik
- Hollie Geitner
- Keynote w/ Q&A
- “Radical Intuition: Your Secret Weapon for Business Success” presented by Kim Chestney, Author & Founder of IntuitionLab
- Closing Remarks
July 14 event: