Women & Business Recognition Program
For more than 10 years, Pittsburgh Magazine has spotlighted exceptional businesswomen within our pages and at quarterly networking events. Join us for a vibrant conversation with our four inspiring honorees and a keynote speaker at our final virtual Women & Business of 2021.
Our next virtual event:
- When: 6 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 25, 2021
- Click here to register
- Suggested Donation: $10-$20 – 100% of proceeds benefit Pressley Ridge
- How to connect: Zoom information will be sent to ticket buyers email address prior to the event.
- Read about our Women & Business Honorees
Keynote Speaker: Dorothy Andreas, Founder of Streamline Success LLC
Topic: Facing Challenges Head-On: How following your instincts can make or break your business
Pittsburgh businesswoman Dorothy Andreas shares lessons learned in dealing with conflict, navigating different personality types and trusting her own instincts while growing her companies. Dorothy offers us a sneak peek from her new book, Conflict Revelation, an international Amazon bestseller.
November 10 event:
- Click HERE To View The Whole Event
- Photo galleries⇓