Weddings: Five Rings that We Love
Customize these sparkling styles at longtime local jewelers.
1. This radiant ring ($2,650, center diamond sold separately) from Henne Jewelers consists of a 14-karat, white-gold scattered halo mounting containing 34 round diamonds. Here, it’s shown with a 1-carat center stone. (Henne Jewelers, 5501 Walnut St., Shadyside; 412/682-0226, hennejewelers.com)
2. From Louis Anthony Jewelers, this 18-karat, white-gold ring ($5,930, center stone sold separately) features dazzling baguette diamonds weighing 1.22 total carats. (Louis Anthony Jewelers, 1775 North Highland Road, South Hills; 412/854-0310, louisanthony.com)
3. This timeless and classic ring is designed by Sylvie. Available at Orr’s, it’s shown here in 14-karat white gold with a round, brilliant diamond center. The shank contains approximately 0.21 total carats. The ring ($1,420, center stone sold separately) is also available in yellow or rose gold and can be designed with a center stone of any size or shape. (Orr’s Jewelers, 5857 Forbes Ave., Squirrel Hill, 412/421-6777; 532 Beaver St., Sewickley, 412/741-8080, orrsrocks.com)
4. This Robert Hallett-designed engagement ring ($14,000) stuns with a 3-carat, natural blue Ceylon sapphire and two trapezoid diamonds, weighing ½ carat total, in a platinum setting. (Robert Hallett Goldsmith, 518 Allegheny River Blvd., Oakmont; 412/828-0200, roberthallett.com)
5. This FANA ring ($1,290, center stone sold separately) is shown with a 1-carat diamond and 14-karat white-gold band. The striking semi-mount ring consists of .16 total carats and a sapphire in the shank. It’s available at Beeghly and Co. with a range of sizes for the center gemstone as well as a yellow gold or platinum band. (Beeghly and Company Jewelers, 401 S. Main St., Greensburg; 724/832-1500, beeghlyandcompany.com)