Pittsburgh Magazine Wins 7 Golden Quill Awards
Sponsored by the Press Club of Western Pennsylvania, the contest recognizes excellence in magazine, newspaper, broadcast and online journalism.
Pittsburgh Magazine is honored to be the recipient of seven Golden Quill Awards, bestowed at Thursday night’s 51st Golden Quill Awards banquet.
The magazine congratulates and thanks winners:
- Ted Anthony (Feature and Sports Feature categories for “Pittsburghers of the Year: Pittsburgh Pirates")
- Sean Hamill (Profile Feature for “Hip-Hop Historian”)
- LaMont Jones Jr. and Becky Thurner Braddock (Fashion/Style/Home Feature for “Season of Swagger”)
- Virginia Montanez (Continuing Blog for “PittGirl”)
- “Staff" team entry “From Field to Fork” that featured the contributions of Associate Editor Kristina Martin, Restaurant Critic/Columnist Hal B. Klein, Brazen Kitchen blogger Leah Lizarondo and Art Director Chuck Beard (Community Service Feature and Food Feature categories)
We also salute PM finalists, including: Art Director Chuck Beard, Sean Hamill, Mike Prisuta, Cristina Rouvalis, Melissa Rayworth, former restaurant critic Valentina, Hal B. Klein and former Online Editor Sean Conboy.