MyChart Enables Patients to Take Charge of their Health, 24/7
MyChart is a secure online portal that allows patients to access their Allegheny Health Network (AHN) health history when and where they need it. By utilizing this system, patients no longer need to remember their entire medical history or repeat it at every visit. MyChart stores all of the patient’s information and promotes a better patient experience and continuity of care. Caregivers across AHN access MyChart to view their patients’ up-to-date health information. Patients can also access their medical history through the MyChart mobile app. MyChart is available online or through the MyChart app on tablet and smartphone devices.
Why should patients sign up for MyChart? MyChart enables patients to:
- View test results without waiting for a phone call or letter, and refer to doctor’s notes to better understand results
- Schedule a Video Visit to have a real-time video chat with a nurse practitioner for urgent, non-emergency conditions
- Schedule an appointment and choose the dates and times that best fits their schedule
- Access their AHN health record at any time, view a visit summary and track current health issues, medications and medical history
- Send and receive secure online messages at their convenience and communicate directly with their doctor
- Receive routine wellness reminders from which they can schedule appointments
- Request prescription renewals to refill medications
- Pay bills online for out-of-pocket expenses and to access billing statements
Registering for MyChart is simple and only takes a few minutes. Visit the MyChart Self Sign-Up page to create an account.