Get the Most from PghWhiskeyFest at Interactive Lounges
Two brands plan to stand out from the crowd at Pittsburgh Magazine's Whiskey & Fine Spirits Festival with interactive spirits lounges.
With more than 300 premium spirits ready to sample, Pittsburgh Magazine’s Whiskey & Fine Spirits Festival will surely keep you busy. Choose from a wide range of products from 75 brands, including The Singleton Single Malt Scotch Whisky 15 Year and Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey. Fully embrace the fall season with Evan Williams Apple Whiskey or St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur.
To keep things interesting, stop at the festival’s interactive spirits lounges. Beam Suntory’s East Meets West Lounge brings Kentucky bourbons and Japanese spirits together. Here’s what you’ll find there:
- Maker’s Mark Maker’s 46 Kentucky Bourbon Whisky 94 Proof
- Jim Beam Black Extra Aged Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey 86 Proof
- Basil Hayden’s Bourbon 80 Proof
- Knob Creek Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey Small Batch 100 Proof
- Hibiki Suntory Japanese Harmony Blended Whisky 86 Proof
- Suntory Whisky Toki Japanese Whisky 86 Proof
- Haku Vodka Japan 80 Proof
- Roku Gin 80 Proof
Snap a pic at the Makers Mark Selfie Station and then visit the Japanese Wishing Tree. Before you exit the lounge get your souvenir Makers Mark dipped glass wrapped at the Furoshiki Scarf Wrapping Station.
Visit the John Dewar & Sons Fine Scotch Whisky Emporium to sample:
- Dewar’s Blended Scotch Whisky 15 Year 80 Proof
- Aberfeldy Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky 12 Year 80 Proof
- Dewar’s White Label Scotch Whisky 80 Proof
- Dewar’s Blended Scotch Whisky The Ancestor Oak Casks 12 Year 80 Proof
You won’t want to miss the Dewar’s Vape Machine or the opportunity to chat with Brand Ambassador Gabriel Cardarella, who has educated bartenders and consumers around the world. He was trained by Stephanie Macleod, the Dewar’s master blender, and has traveled the world and has immersed himself in the history of whisky, while mastering the various production and distillation techniques.
View the full product list available at Pittsburgh Magazine’s Whiskey & Fine Spirits Festival on Oct. 23 here.