Pittsburgh-Area Fireworks 2016: When & Where to Watch Them
You can get your fill of fireworks all weekend long, if you know where and when to look.
photo via shutterstock
The City of Pittsburgh’s 4th of July fireworks begin at 9:35 p.m. at Point State Park.
- Brentwood: Radisson Field at 9:30 p.m.
- Carnegie: Carnegie Park at dusk (July 3)
- Crafton: Crafton Park at dusk
- Findlay Township: Recreations and Sports Complex at 9:30 (July 3)
- Hampton Township: Hampton township community Center at 9:30 p.m. (July 3)
- Lawrenceville: Arsenal Park at dusk (July 2)
- Monroeville: Monroeville Mall at 9:30 p.m.
- Moon Township: Moon Park at 10 p.m.
- Mt. Lebanon: Mt. Lebanon Park at 9:30 p.m.
- Pittsburgh: Point State Park at 9:35 p.m.
- Robinson Township: Burkett Sports & Recreation Complex at dusk
- Ross Township: Fireworks after dark (July 3)
- Saxonburg: New Life Christian Ministries, 139 Knoch Road. (July 3 at dusk)
- Scott Township: Scott Township Park at 9:31 p.m.
- South Fayette: Fairview Park at dusk
- Shaler Township: Kiwanis Park at 9:45 p.m.
- Upper St. Clair: Fairview Park at dusk
- West Mifflin: Kennywood at dusk (July 1-4 at dusk)
- Butler: Big Butler Fairgrounds at dusk
- Mars: Behind the Mars Bank at dusk
- Zelienople: Zelienople Community park at dusk
- Bentleyville: Richardson Park at 10 p.m. (July 2)
- Canonsburg: Canon McMillan Stadium at dusk
- Fredericktown: River Parking Lot at dusk (July 3)
- McDonald: Heritage Park at dusk (July 5)
- Monongahela: Monongahela Aquatorium at 9:45 p.m.
- Latrobe: Legion Keener Park at 10 p.m.
- Ligonier: Idlewild Park and Soak Zone at 10 p.m.
- Mount Pleasant: Veterans Park at 10:15 (July 3)
- New Kensington: Downtown New Kensington at 9 p.m. (July 2)
- Brownstown: Patsy Hillman Park at dusk (July 3)
- Farmington: Nemacolin Resort at 9:30 p.m. (July 3)
- Seven Springs: Seven Springs Mountain Resort at 9 p.m. (July 3)
- Uniontown: Uniontown Mall at dusk (July 3)
- Waynesburg: Greene County Fairgrounds at 9:45 p.m.