Now Trending: True Blue
Found on everything from furniture to accessories, blue is one of the hottest shades to come out of the fall High Point Market, the trendsetting furnishings industry tradeshow held twice yearly in North Carolina. Try out the trend in your home with these cool blue accessories.
photo by laura petrilla
- Hand-woven Distant Echo scarf ($50), from Toadflax
- “Gloop” sculpture ($350) by Brian Rochefort, from Toadflax
- Crystal hanging planter ($59) by Redraven, from The Shop in East Liberty
- Spring-vegetables tea towel ($22) by Nell & Mary, from The Shop in East Liberty
- Patterned scoops and spoons ($15 each) by Reiko Yamamoto, from The Shop in East Liberty