Now Trending: Merry & Bright for the Holidays in Pittsburgh
Check out the bling that will make your decor sing.
photo by laura petrilla
Burl Ives (as Sam the Snowman) sang about it in “Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” and it’s no wonder why. As is the movie, the combination of silver and gold is a holiday classic.
Handcrafted molten gold bowls by artisan Michael Aram will make an elegant receptacle for your party appetizer dips, while the glittering miniature Christmas ornaments — among them a princess crown, a stag and a bottle of cheer — are downright fun. Go on — add a little sparkle to your festivities.
1. Michael Aram molten gold nut bowl from Gather, $99
2. Sparkly silver tree from House15143, $79
3. Glittering miniature ornaments from House15143, $14 each
4. Metallic cowhide coasters from House15143, $32 for a set of four
5. Resin standing deer from House15143, $32
6. Large resin standing deer from House15143, $68
7. Tangled antler candelabra from Gather, $139.50 for pair
8. Michael Aram molten gold small bowl from Gather, $175