Now Trending: Mad for Mid-Century
Sure, “Mad Men” has ended its television run, but the Mid-Century Modern designs featured in the popular 1960s-based drama continue to thrive in the design world. Characterized by clean, simple designs, the sophisticated style clearly is here to stay. For an instant scene-stealer, add some of these contemporary MCM-inspired pieces to your home.
photo by laura petrilla
- Opal glass mushroom lamp designed by Vico Magistretti ($395) from Weisshouse
- Faux buffalo horn with metal base ($189) from Ethan Allen
- Vintage kinetic brass structure with marble base ($1,175) from Weisshouse
- Small ($74) and medium ($129) Madalena vases made from 100 percent recycled glass from Ethan Allen
- Hand-cut small pen-shell turtle mount ($349) from Ethan Allen