How to Make Your Own Kennywood Potato Patch Fries
Nothing replaces the magic of the fresh-cut fries on a hot summer afternoon, but this might come close.
No one knows for sure when Kennywood Park will open this summer, but you can try to recreate one of its iconic comfort foods at home.
Let us introduce the park’s newest mascot, Patchy the Potato, to show you how to make potato patch fries in your own kitchen.
Here’s the recipe:
- Wash and cut the potatoes lengthwise
- Cook potatoes in an air fryer at 380 degrees for about 12 minutes
- Shake the basket to ensure they are cooking evenly and cook for another 12 minutes
- Remove from air fryer and salt to taste
- Top with melted cheese and bacon (or any of your favorites)