Five Wedding Rings We Love
Look no further for your dream engagement ring.
1. Featuring a 2.01-carat emerald-cut diamond set in an 18-karat yellow-gold mounting, this timeless ring also features .23 carats of diamond accents ($17,225). Henne Jewelers, 5501 Walnut St., Shadyside; 412-682-0226, hennejewelers.com
2. Elegant with a contemporary flair, this Gabriel & Co. pear diamond engagement ring contains .10-carat side diamonds and .57-carat sapphires set in a 14-karat white-gold band ($1,650, not including the center gem, shown here in 1.5-carat round stone). Beeghly and Company Jewelers, 401 S. Main St., Greensburg; 724-832-1500, beeghlyandcompany.com
3. Stun with this natural pink sapphire and diamond ring in platinum ($26,950) designed and made in studio at Robert Hallett, Goldsmith. Robert Hallett, Goldsmith, 518 Allegheny River Blvd., Oakmont; 412-828-0200, roberthallett.com
4. Dazzling diamonds take the stage with this 18-karat, white-gold, diamond-cluster ring with a GIA-certified Movál center diamond designed by Rahaminov Diamonds. With a starting price of $11,900, the ring can be custom designed with any size Movál center diamond. Orr’s Jewelers, 5857 Forbes Ave., Squirrel Hill, 412-421-6777; 532 Beaver St., Sewickley, 412-741-8080; orrsrocks.com
5. Surrounding this 2-carat, emerald-cut center diamond is a hidden halo containing .11 carats in an 18-karat, yellow-gold, bezel-set ring ($2,525, not including center diamond). Louis Anthony Jewelers, 1775 N. Highland Road, Upper St. Clair; 412-854-0310, louisanthony.com