Classic Elegance: Rings That We Love
Shine bright this year with these amazing rings from local stores.
1. Caesar Azzam’s signature Butter Ring gets a new iteration as an 18K rose gold engagement ring ($1,475) with a 1.25-carat oval Morganite stone.
(Caesar’s Designs Fine Jewelry Creations, 5413 Walnut St., Shadyside; 412/621-0345, caesarsdesigns.com)
2. This stunning engagement ring ($42,200) features a 2.93-carat, pear-shaped center diamond (D color) set in 18K white gold with 40 round, brilliant diamond accents.
(Henne Jewelers, 5501 Walnut St., Shadyside; 412/682-0226, hennejewelers.com)
3. With an oval, brilliant-cut center diamond surrounded by .55-carat round, brilliant-cut diamonds, this 14K white gold ring by Uneek ($3,430) is sure to draw attention.
(Louis Anthony Jewelers, 1775 North Highland Road, Upper St. Clair; 412/854-0310, louisanthony.com)
4. A custom-designed, platinum halo-style ring by Rahaminov contains a 4.05-carat oval brilliant center diamond (any size can be incorporated; price varies). Here, the center diamond is GIA-certified D color, VS2 clarity.
(Orr’s Jewelers, 5857 Forbes Ave., Squirrel Hill, 412/421-6777; 532 Beaver St., Sewickley, 412/741-8080, orrsrocks.com)
5. Custom designed by Oakmont jeweler Robert Hallett, this engagement ring (approximately $3,500) shines in pink gold with a total diamond weight of approximately 0.75 carats. (Robert Hallett, Goldsmith, 518 Allegheny River Blvd., Oakmont; 412/828-0200, roberthallett.com)
6. For a classic touch, consider this Zeghani vintage-inspired engagement ring with a halo accentuated by .19-carat baguette diamonds along with .19-carat round diamonds. Here, the ring features a 1.5-carat center diamond; pricing varies per size.
(Beeghly and Company Jewelers, 401 S. Main St., Greensburg; 724/832-1500, beeghlyandcompany.com)