412 Food Rescue Calling for Delivery Drivers
The organization needs drivers to continue its home deliveries.
412 Food Rescue, a non-profit organization, is looking for delivery drivers for its home delivery program.
“Delivering food directly to our neighbors doorsteps is a powerful way to look out for our communities,” according to a 412 Food Rescue press release. “So many families in our community are facing the very real threat of hunger, while simultaneously dealing with the health risks associated with leaving their homes.”
If interested, here are the steps it takes to apply for the background check:
- Go to https://epatch.state.pa.us/
- Select “New Record Check”
- Fill out requested information
Volunteer Organization Name – 412 Food Rescue
Volunteer Organization Telephone Number – 412-407-5287
- “Submit Request”
- You will immediate receive results if there is no criminal record associated
- Click on the 9-digit control number (combination of letter & numbers)
- Click “Certification Form”
- Click “Save” as a PDF
- Email attachment to email@example.com
Subject line: “FIRST NAME LAST NAME – Background Check”
Once a background check is submitted, you will receive email updates.