Five Star Wealth Managers 2012
We surveyed consumers, financial service professionals and Pittsburgh Magazine subscribers to find wealth managers in the Pittsburgh area who scored highest in overall satisfaction.
Five Star Professional relied on one of three sources — firm nomination, peer nomination and pre-qualification based on industry standing — to identify award candidates. Award candidates were evaluated against 10 objective criteria. The resulting list of 2012 Five Star Wealth Managers is a select group, representing less than seven percent of the wealth managers in the area.
Click here for a full list of Five Star Wealth Managers
As with any research or recognition program, it is important that we provide you the following declarations:
• The 2012 Five Star Wealth Managers do not pay a fee to be included in the research or the final list of Five Star Wealth Managers.
• The overall evaluation score of a wealth manager reflects an average of all respondents and may not be representative of any one client’s experience.
• The Five Star Award is not indicative of the wealth manager’s future performance.
• Wealth managers may or may not use discretion in their practice and therefore may not manage their clients’ assets.
• The inclusion of a wealth manager on the Five Star Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Crescendo Business Services or Pittsburgh magazine.
• Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager or any wealth manager is no guarantee as to future investment success nor is there any guarantee that the selected wealth managers will be awarded this accomplishment by Crescendo in the future.
• The research process for the Five Star Wealth Manager Program, managed by QMI Research, incorporates a statistically valid sample in order to identify the wealth managers in the local market that score highest in overall satisfaction. QMI Research does not include wealth managers on the list unless their score is statistically valid. At least 50 percent of the wealth managers in the market have a statistically valid score.
For more information on the FIVE STAR Award and the research/selection methodology, go to: fivestarprofessional.com/wmresearch.