Pittsburgh Magazine offers part-time internships for editorial, Weddings (editorial), marketing, photography and advertising (summer only). To be considered, applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college or university.
Feel free to review editoral position descriptions here. You can review advertising position description here.
Internships are unpaid. Interns must receive college credit for the experience, and they are acknowledged in the magazine's masthead.
Editorial Internship Deadlines
- Fall 2017: June 22, 2017
- Spring 2018: Nov. 1, 2017
- Summer 2017: Feb. 1, 2017
Advertising Internship Deadline (Summer Only)
- Summer 2017: April 15, 2017
- For the editorial, photography and Weddings internships: Please send a resume, cover letter and any relevant clips to associate editor Lauren Davidson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the marketing internship: Please send a resume and cover letter to marketing assistant Jennifer Liedl: email@example.com
- For the advertising internship: Please send a resume and cover letter to Advertising Director Rachel Winner: firstname.lastname@example.org