Pittsburgh Magazine offers part-time internships for editorial, weddings (editorial), marketing, photography and advertising. To be considered, applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college or university.
Feel free to review the position descriptions here.
Internships are unpaid. Interns must receive college credit for the experience, and they are acknowledged in the magazine's masthead.
Editorial Internship Deadlines
- Spring 2018: Nov. 1, 2017
- Summer 2018: Feb. 1, 2018
- Fall 2018: June 22, 2018
Marketing and Advertising Internship Deadline
- Summer 2018: April 15, 2018
- Fall 2018: August 26, 2018
- Spring 2019: Nov. 1, 2018
- For the editorial, photography and editorial weddings internships: Please send a resume, cover letter and any relevant clips to associate editor Lauren Davidson: email@example.com. Please note applicants should have newswriting/photography experience from a college journalism class, or, ideally, published clips.
- For the marketing and advertising internship: Please send a resume and cover letter to events coordinator, Caite Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org