Pittsburgh Magazine offers part-time internships for editorial, weddings (editorial), marketing, photography and advertising (summer only). To be considered, applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college or university.
Feel free to review editorial position descriptions here. You can review the advertising position description here.
Internships are unpaid. Interns must receive college credit for the experience, and they are acknowledged in the magazine's masthead.
Editorial and Marketing Internship Deadlines
- Spring 2018: Nov. 1, 2017
- Summer 2018: Feb. 1, 2018
- Fall 2018: June 22, 2018
Advertising Internship Deadline (Summer Only)
- Summer 2018: April 15, 2018
- For the editorial, photography and editorial weddings internships: Please send a resume, cover letter and any relevant clips to associate editor Lauren Davidson: email@example.com. Please note applicants should have newswriting/photography experience from a college journalism class, or, ideally, published clips.
- For the marketing internship: Please send a resume and cover letter to marketing assistant Jennifer Liedl: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the advertising internship: Please send a resume and cover letter to Advertising Director Rachel Winner: email@example.com