Now Trending: Perfect Platter
Trying to channel your inner Martha Stewart? If you haven’t managed to find your way around the kitchen, rest assured that you can still pull off a presentation worthy of a magazine centerfold with platters that make even the potato chip look classy.
Photo by Laura petrilla
Whether for a backyard barbecue or Sunday brunch with the in-laws, food always comes dressed to impress when it’s been properly accessorized.
1. Fish tray ($26) by Francine Zajac of Earth Tones Pottery glazed with wood ash, from The Artsmiths of Pittsburgh
2. “Leafy white” platter with chip-and-dip cup ($20), from Mustard & Relics (vintage ware)
3. Floral ceramic tray with handles and three cups ($150) by Karen McKee of Robyn’s Nest Pottery, from The Artsmiths of Pittsburgh
4. Mid-century floral print serving platter by W.S. George ($13), from Mustard & Relics (vintage ware)
5. Mod concentric circles platter ($78) by Blake Anthony of Pittsburgh Pottery, from The Artsmiths of Pittsburgh