TOURS STARTING DEC.3!
Pittsburgh Magazine’s 2019 Ultimate House is Unit 809 within Lumière, the first new Downtown residential development in more than six years. Lumière, developed by Millcraft Investments, comprises 86 residences with views of the city in a 17-story tower on the site of the former Saks Fifth Avenue. Open floor plans, a rooftop deck, floor-to-ceiling windows and high-tech security features are only a few of the exclusive amenities our Ultimate House offers.
Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, one of our region’s most beloved institutions, will receive all tour proceeds for its Free Care Fund. Since 2015, Pittsburgh Magazine’s Ultimate House project has raised more than $275,000 through ticket sales and sponsor contributions for the Free Care Fund at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh.
Group Tour Options
This year, we’ve added customizable private tours and party opportunities to our schedule of events.
How it Works
- For $20 per person, your colleagues, members, clients and friends can tour this unique space.
- 100% of tour proceeds benefit the Free Care Fund at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- You can choose to cover the cost and host your guests, or set-up online ticketing through our site for guests to register and pay directly
- Tour times are available daily from Dec 8 – Dec 13; 12-2:30pm, 3:30-6pm and 6:30-9pm
- Maximum capacity for tours/parties is 100
- Minimum 50 guests required for private tours/parties
- Groups with fewer than 50 guests may be combined with another group
- Food & beverage packages can be added on for an additional fee
- Menus include lunch, hors d’oeuvres, dessert and coffee
- Bar packages and non-alcoholic beverage packages are also available
- Onsite parking is available at Lumiere, entrance on Oliver Avenue
For more information and to reserve your tickets,
please contact Casey Mahaven at 412-251-6320 firstname.lastname@example.org
For a virtual tour, click here.
For sponsorship opportunities:
Heather Barritt, HOME Brand Manager
(412) 304-0908 or email@example.com
GROCERY PICK UP
A look back at previous Ultimate House projects.