Providence Point, Pittsburgh’s first choice in retirement living for vibrant individuals 62 and older, is located in the heart of the South Hills. Providence Point offers a variety of living options, including 35 patio homes and 222 apartment residences with several different floor plans.
All Providence Point residents will have access to our numerous amenities, including:
* A Wellness Center with indoor Swimming Pool, whirlpool spa and fitness center
* Multiple dining venues featuring three restaurants and a cafe
* A Day Spa offering salon, barber, manicure, pedicure and massage services
* A Surround-Sound Movie Theater
* A Multi-Purpose Community Room
* An elegant courtyard with walking paths, seating and outdoor dining (available in summer)
* A Library with Internet Access
* Banking Services
* An Art Studio
* A Billiards Room
* An Indoor Golf Simulator and much more.
Choosing to live at Providence Point is a sound financial decision that preserves your estate, now and into the future. Providence Point offers the flexibility of four different Entrance Fee programs to fit your lifestyle and budget, including a 90-percent refundable LifeCare program. The program guarantees that, should the need arise, our skilled staff in private personal care apartments, private nursing care residences and private memory support residences are there to provide the individualized attention and quality care that has been Baptist Homes Society’s hallmark since it was established 1910.
Is this your company? Update or enhance your listings »