Deviled Egg Salad
Check out this web-exclusive recipe from Chris' kitchen: deviled egg salad.
DEVILED EGG SALAD
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Peel and chop the eggs and put them in a mixing bowl. Add the finely chopped onion and celery and add the remaining ingredients. Stir gently to combine. Add a little more mayonnaise if the mixture seems too dry.