Pittsburgh Magazine’s Readers’ Poll enables you to nominate and then vote for your favorite local businesses. The top three nominees in each category will be announced on March 12; voting for the winners will end on April 20.
The winners will be featured in our July Best of the ‘Burgh issue.
Rules of Entry:
- In order for your nominations ballot to be counted, we ask that you vote in at least 10 categories.
- No individual, business or event should be named more than three times on any one ballot.
- Businesses are eligible if open by March 12, 2018.
- Include the full name of the entity as well as the location, where applicable, or your votes cannot be counted. Some companies have similar names, such as the various Vincent’s and Tambellini’s restaurants. So please be specific.
- Editors reserve the right to accept or reject suggestions based on response and space. Categories may also be removed if voting appears to have been stacked.
- Nominations end Wednesday, Feb. 28 at noon.
- Final voting will begin Monday, March 12.
When voting, please name only Pittsburgh-affiliated individuals, businesses and events. For the write-in fields, please include the suggested category along with the business, event or individual's name.
By voting, you will receive emails and special offers from PM; you may opt out at any time.